Contact me

Monday, March 18, 2013

Four Seasons, Four Dresses

Ciao, everyone!

What I'm listening to: Relator - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
Favorite thing I'm wearing - My dark blue denim skinny jeans from Love Culture
Fun Fact about my life right now - My leg up to my knee is asleep on the right side! I hate this!


Alright, I have one thing to say before I start talking about pretty clothes.
My blog sucks.
Well, at least the layout/design do at the moment.  But thankfully, my lovely friend Rae from LillyRae Beauty and Fashion is going to spruce up the whole thing and make it look pretty and cute!

Anyways, I was thoroughly creeping through Polyvore (so obsessed... there aren't words for my obsession) and I decided to show you guys four completely adorable casual dresses that I found!  One for each season of course, because dresses should be worn as much as possible, all year 'round in my book.  So here they are, I hope they make you 'oooo' and 'ahhh' as much as they made me:

Spring:

Blue_20floral_20tea_20dress_2050s_20vinatge_20style_20style_20icon_original
Why I love this: The shape is extremely flattering for all body shapes because the thinnest part of you, your waist, is accentuated. The color combo and sweetheart neck are altogether very delicate and girly.  Also, if the weather's chilly, this dress would go great with a white cardigan. 

How much and where: $59 at Storenvy.com

Summer:


Why I love this: The color, the lace, the see through part at the top, need I say more?! This gorgeous dress, once again, is very flattering. It could be paired with ballet flats to give off a cutesy and feminine vibes, or you could rock out a pair of brown combat boots to edge things up. Either way, adorable!!

How much and where: £ 22.95 at http://www.chiarafashion.co.uk

Fall: 























Why I love this: First off, Fall is my favorite season, and I positively love Aztec prints in the windy weather. It just makes me feel cozy, and if it gets too cold, I can always slip a pair of warm black tights underneath the dress. I also love to wear a copious amounts of scarves and gloves and boots with dresses like these. 

How much and where: £12.00 at boohoo.com

Winter: 



Why I love this: Peter pan collars are my FAVORITE. Like, it's not even funny how much. I have over a dozen dresses/shirts with the peter pan. Anyways, I also love the flowy skirt material, and the glittery squiggles at the top. Maybe some of you wouldn't wear this as a 'casual' outfit, but I sure would. I would also throw on a rouge colored coat, woolen tights, and sleek boots and face the weather!How much and where: £ 16.95 at http://www.chiarafashion.co.uk

So that's basically it! I realize Spring's dress is pretty expensive, and if you're like me, you don't appreciate spending loads of money on clothes.  What I like to do is hunt through the local thrift stores for a dress that has similar shape, design, and color.  You'd be surprised at how many treasures I've discovered while pillaging the local Good Will!  Just kidding, I don't steal.  I buy.

So this is basically just a look into my personal taste and style. Tell me if you like them and which one is your favorite! When I get actual readers of course ;) 


Until next time,

-Carolina 

5 comments:

  1. Aw I'm in love with the summer dress! the winter dress is adorable as well :)
    What a pretty selection :)
    ps.I don't think at all that the design is bad!! on the contrary i love the back ground :).. i think you only need to spice it up a bit, something like social media button; blog button; customized pages or so :3
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your advice was very helpful! Xx

      -Carolina

      Delete
  2. Your Fall and Winter picks are my favourites :)



    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite lovely! Love your blog too & I totally followed it! Xx

      -Carolina

      Delete
  3. Love these dresses the one for Fall is my favourite X Soraya

    www.lovesoyl.com

    ReplyDelete