Contact me

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello everyone!
My name is Carolina (don't think North Carolina with the pronunciation, think Caro-lee-na) and I'm excited to start this blog!  I'm sixteen years old, living in the United States, even though I'd much rather be dwelling in Japan, Ireland, or Paris France.  Really, I'd like to be ANYWHERE but here, but for now, I shall be content. I adore writing of any kinds. Short stories, poems, songs, you name it. I love art, especially photography. My Canon Rebel T1i is my trusty, constant companion, we're hardly ever separated.  Music is another passion of mine, I play the piano and the uke and I am constantly singing.
Constantly.
Probably too much.
Oh well.
And of course, I LOVE make up and clothes, especially really 'girly' things. Give me ribbons, bows, tulle, puffed sleeves, pink, jewels, cat prints, peter pan collars, really anything that screams cute. My fashion idols are Zooey Deschanel, Audrey Hepburn, Lana Del Rey, Marilyn Monroe, and Jasmine Blu. I realize that I just threw together a jumbled list of fabulous women, but I really do love them each. By the way, if you haven't checked out Jasmine Blu's blog, you're really missing out! She's exquisite!
Of course, I'm rambling. I'll do that a lot.
I'll write about myself more later on, when people start actually reading this.
Until then please enjoy my fashion finds, style tips and advice, reviews on clothes and products, and whatever else I decide to throw on my blog!! 

Until next time,

-Carolina

(Remember CARO-LEE-NA) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment